- Depending on which FTP program you are using, the dialog boxes and steps may be slightly different.
- If you need additional information on how to use FTP, please contact your sales representative.
- PLEASE NOTE: Empire's FTP site and website are different addresses.
- If you do not have an FTP client, you can download one for FREE. We suggest Cyberduck for both Windows and Macs.
- Launch the free FTP and fill in boxes as shown below (may look slightly different depending on the FTP client you choose).
- Type in the server: empire-screenprinting.com
- Type in username: (contact your sales rep for your username)
- Type in password: (contact your sales rep for your password)
- To upload to FTP, drag file from your desktop to the appropriate folder.
- To download from Empire to your company, double click the file.
The following software downloads are available for free, and are from reliable sources.
Empire provides this information and links to external sites in good faith and without claiming responsiblity for content.